I am so excited for this school year! I compiled a quick little about me for you:
1. I absolutely LOVE teaching science. As a kid I always imagined I would be Miss Frizzle (without the flying bus).
2. I love school-aged sports. volleyball, football, track... you name it, I love to watch it. However, the only professional sport or college sport I enjoy watching is volleyball.
3. I'm a sucker for school spirit and dress up days. My closet has a lot more sparkle in it since I joined BSISD. Go Steers!
4. I have two gorgeous daughters. They are the funniest little people I have ever been around.
5. Yes, I am related to Mr. Ferguson at the high school. He is my husband. I'm cooler than him.
6. Our family jokes that someday we'll own a zoo. I've had a variety of pets in my life (guinea pigs, hamster, Beta, goldfish, puffer fish, frog, turtle, dogs, cat, chickens, etc) Although, I haven't had the best of luck with class pets. Poor fish.
7. I grew up in a small town similar to Big Spring. I'm a proud graduate of Hereford High School. (Yes, that one smelly town)
8. I really do love hearing from and talking to parents. So please, please, please don't ever hesitate to contact me!