Please use this website for any calculator needs:
We will be using calculators beginning the end of April until the end of May.
I am Miss Lovett, one of the three Math teachers for 7th grade. In my class, the students will need to bring:
1. A binder
2. A composition notebook
3. Pencils expos & Pencil Pouch
It is very important that each student arrives before the tardy bell rings. Please see the Student Handbook for the school's tardy policy.
My classroom guidelines are:
1. Be prepared and in your seat when the bell rings.
2. Follow directions the first time they are given.
3. Use polite, respectful, and appropriate language.
4. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
5. Raise your hand and wait for permission to speak.
My grading scale is:
30% Daily Work
It is very important that the students keep up with their binders as I will periodically grade them. Please encourage your student to keep the binder organized in these sections:
1. Textbook Tear-outs
4. Foldables/Graphic Organizers
5. Graded & Returned Assignments
When we have Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) days, I will notify the students a day in advance. The students will only be able to use the devices (cell phone, tablet, iPod) if it is a part of the lesson. If the devices are used inappropriately or on non-BYOD days, I will pick up the device. Please see the Student Handbook for retrieving these devices.
Please feel free to contact me by email ( email@example.com ) if you have any questions or would like a meeting. My conference is during 6th period. I am available on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays for Parent-Teacher meetings. Please schedule a meeting with me at least 24 hours in advance.
Let's make 2015-2016 a great school year!